Pulling receipts out of your wallet, filling out the Excel file … I can tell I’ve lost you already. The expense account process is a tedious headache for managers of many companies.
What if I told you that I had THE solution for you? One that will bring you peace of mind and increased efficiency, one that will allow you to settle your expense account in a few clicks…
It’s called: Zoho Expense.
You don’t have to be a Zoho user to enjoy all the benefits of this app. Zoho Expense integrates with the following accounting apps, among others: Quickbooks online, Quickbooks desktop, Xero and Microsoft Dynamics.
The idea is to take a picture of your receipt from the Zoho Expense mobile app, file that expense into a category and your monthly expense report is ready for approval.
What we love about Zoho Expense that will make your life easier
- Mobile app to take pictures of receipts
- Available online on any type of device (cell phone, tablet, computer)
- Several packages depending on the number of users
- Affordable price (about 4$ per month per user)
What we love about Zoho Expense that will help you structure the process in your business
- Approval of expense reports by the manager or according to your approval policy
- Select a monthly deadline for the production of a report
- Limits can be set for certain types of expenses according to your company’s policies
- Reimburse mileage based on the number of kilometers driven and/or on the odometer.
What we love about Zoho Expense as accountants
- Import credit card transactions for monthly reconciliation (including Desjardins, RBC, BMO, TD and National Bank)
- Export the expense account in a single PDF file including all receipts
- Synchronize expense categories with the chart of accounts
- Match each expense to a project or client and classify it as rebillable
- Associate expenses with tags such as a department, region or a particular expense category
What we like less about Zoho Expense
- It is not possible to connect credit cards from all Canadian banking institutions
- It is not possible to synchronize personal credit card feeds
As a Zoho Expense user, I can confirm that my expense account is done much faster than before. No more lost receipts and hours spent filling in my expenses in an Excel file. Welcome to the digital age! Zoho Expense, $7/month/user well invested!
Thinking of joining Zoho Expenses? Contact us!